Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
3. PUBLIC INTERVAL
The period of time designated for public participation in accordance with Standing Order 1(d) shall not exceed 30 minutes.
Subject to Standing Order 1(e), each member of the public is entitled to speak once only in respect of business itemised on the agenda and shall not speak for more than 2 minutes
4. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
5. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
Payment of Accounts
7. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
8. BOROUGH COUNCILLORS REPORT
Applications received by the date of this agenda will be shown on the attached
Planning Application Record.
Other applications may be discussed if they are received after the date of publication
and councillors do not considered them to be contentious. Please contact the Clerk for
10. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
HOTHFIELD PARISH COUNCIL
PLANNING APPLICATION RECORD
|Last Update 25.09.2017||
© 2017 Hothfield Parish Council