Hothfield Parish Council
...in the rustic heart of Kent
A G E N D A
THE ORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTEREST AND SIGNIFICANT INTEREST
A member who declares a Declaration of Pecuniary Interest in relation to any item on the agenda will need to leave the meeting for the whole of that item and will not be able to speak or take part, unless a relevant Dispensation has been granted.)
(A member who declares an Other Significant Interest will be able to speak on the item, but will be required to leave the meeting for the vote).
3. PUBLIC INTERVAL
4. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
5. MATTERS FOR REPORT ARISING FROM PREVIOUS MINUTES
Items for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
6. CORRESPONDENCE AND GENERAL COUNCIL BUSINESS
Policy for dealing with Post and Emails
8. FUTURE OF YOUTH PROJECT
9. VILLAGE FETE AND GARDEN COMPETITION
10. RISK ASSESSMENT/RISK INSPECTION
No applications received to date .
12. FORUM FOR EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION BETWEEN COUNCILLORSItems for discussion only. No decisions can be made under this heading.
29 May 2013
|Last Update 29.05.2013||
© 2013 Hothfield Parish Council